Portable X-ray Inspection Scanner
Portable model: DPX-2300
The DPX-2300 is designed to detect weapons, explosives and other dangerous enclosures concealed inside luggage, packages and parcels, or inside vehicles.
1. Operation temperature/Humidity: 0℃-45℃/10%-95%(non-condensing)
2. Storage Temperature/Humidity: -40℃-60℃/10%-95%(non-condensing)
3. Operation Power: 110VAC or 220VAC(±10%), 50/60Hz
1. Relatively small dimensions and lightweight of the system
2. Autonomous power supply
3. Complete wireless connection, can be used to remotely control
4. Use in field conditions thanks to sturdy case for transportation and storage and to broad operating temperature range.
5. Powerful imaging software with friendly multilingual interface allows exploitation of the system, even by operators with a minimal training
1. X-ray tube voltage: 80KV~120KV (adjustable)
2. X-ray tube current: 0.5mA~2mA (adjustable)
3. Power consumtion: 0.14KVA
1. Dimensions: 550 x 340 x 85 mm
2. Size of Inspected area: 420 x 300 mm
3. Wire resolution: 40AWG
4. X-ray steel penetration: 18 mm in steel
5. X-ray aluminum penetration: 60mm
6. Gray level: 16bit&65536
7. Contrast sensitivity: 0.5%
8. Dynamic range: 30000:1
9. Detection case thickness: 70mm
10. Scanning time: 3~10 seconds
11. Weight :9.6kg
1. Multi-energetic distinguish retrieval: organic objects in orange, inorganic objects in blue, mixture in green.
2. Image storage: Storage 100,000 pictures in real time
3. Autonomy when powered by the battery in registration mode (number of images): up to 400 images
4. Image Processing: Black / white, Color, abundant energy, variable absorptive, elimination of inanimate matter, elimination of organism, super-enhance, reversed color, high energy penetration, low energy penetration, image strengthening, image lightening, reducing darkening, etc.
1. Processor: Intel M 1.7 GHz
2. RAM : 256 Mb
3. Screen size: 14"
4. Memory: 2GB, 1333MHz
5. Hard Disk drive: 500GB.
6. Operation system: Windows XP
7. Optional:8 inch tablet PC
To inspect an object is necessary to:
- Place the X-Ray generator one side of the object, and the X-Ray imager on the other side;
- Install the PC based Control and Processing Unit at a safe distance from the object;
- Connect the system modules with the wireless
- Set the mode of inspection and start the imaging process.
A wireless communication link can be used to remotely control the source and the imaging process. In that case, the wireless connection is between PC based Control and Processing Unit and external X-Ray source controller and allows remote control of the X-Ray generator linked to its external xray source controller.
The Portable X-Ray Inspection System DP-2300 is used by security services to assess suspicious objects in mass transit systems (air sea, land, rails), as well as on the premises of governmental and industrial sites, offices buildings, prison, court, etc.